This time of year, we all dream of spring afternoons and warm summer nights. And now, with Murale’s new Fab & Free promotion, getting refreshed and pampered for the new season is made easy.
The warm weather is just around the corner so it’s time to refresh your makeup bags and beauty kits with new and exciting beauty products.
With all of the beauty brands introducing their new products for the spring and summer seasons, I can’t help but get excited to try each and every one of them. Which is why I love going to one of my favourite beauty shops, Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart.
Right on time for your spring/summer beauty renewal Murale is offering the Fab & Free promotion to get you started for the new season. One of my favourite things to do is to get samples. Try before you buy!
For a limited time, when you spend $100 or more at Murale—in store until March 7, 2014, and online until March 12, 2014—you get a Fab & Free cosmetics bag with 27 deluxe samples worth over $385!
With all of the amazing lines Murale carries, including Rodial, Darphin, Juice Beauty, Skyn Iceland, Monteil and, one of my current favourites, Eve Lom, which has a celebrity cult following, it’s the perfect way to try some these luxurious lines and pamper yourself.
And for all of us who love their famous Optimum Points, each Fab N’ Free cosmetics bag contains an amazing bounce back points offer. Each bag contains a booklet describing all of the products and the opportunity to receive 20,000 Optimum Points when you spend $125 or more (before tax) that includes one of the regular sized Fab & Free featured products from your tote from March 8 to April 4, 2014. (In store only.)
Start shopping now to receive the Fab & Free bag! All of the 27 brands in the bag are amazing but here are my top five “must-try” picks from the samples of products you will receive in the offer:
1. Stila – Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. Spring begs for colour, and this liquid lipstick is the perfect pigment-rich, creamy-matte, lip color that not only delivers moisture, it also stays in place for up to 6 hours.
2. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer. If you haven’t tried one of Lippmann’s polishes you’re missing out! They go on super smooth and deliver high shine and beautiful colour.
3. Juice Beauty Stem Cell Moisturizer. Known for their organic skincare, this is a great product for those who are conscious about what ingredients they put on their skin. This moisturizer uses fruit stem cells that are proven to repair the skin and reduce and prevent wrinkles.
4. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. Who doesn’t need an eye pick me up now and then? These eye gel patches help firm, de-puff and reduce premature wrinkling under eyes in just ten minutes.
5. Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream. This moisturizer goes on the skin super light and gives your face the moisture it needs to stay smooth and supple during the warm season.
For more about the promotion, and to shop click here.
For a Murale store near you, click here.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Shoppers Drug Mart.